Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 5 Health Benefits Of Keeping Plants In Your Home & Office – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxUPFncXWU&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=264
WATCH 🎥: 4 Powerful Medicinal Plants & The Science Behind Them – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dlUVQkgus&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=193
#GardeningHacks #BakingSoda #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Healthy fungicide :00:47
Test Soil :01:42
Revitalize your compost :02:46
Natural ant killer :03:11
Banish sap sucking pests :03:42
Clean plant leaves :04:18
Organic pesticides :04:46
Get rid of patches of crabgrass :05:26
Keep cut flowers fresh :05:57
Make a plant fertilizer :06:19
Kill cabbage worms :06:52
Treat poison ivy :07:24
Perk up Your Plants :07:58
Sweeten tomatoes :08:38
Clean up walkways :09:01
Insect repellent spray :09:36
1. Healthy fungicide: Fungal problems can be tough to prevent in the garden. Especially if the year’s weather happens to be warm and wet. Luckily, there are some simple steps you can take to prevent fungus from taking hold. One of the easiest ways is to mix four teaspoons of baking soda with a gallon of lukewarm water.
2. Test soil: You can do a simple pH test on your soil with baking soda. Your plants absorb the minerals found in the ground through their roots. If the soil is too acidic or alkaline, it hampers this process. Conduct a simple home experiment using baking soda and vinegar to test your soil’s pH levels.
3. Revitalize your compost: Starting and maintaining your own compost pile is one of the best things you can do for your garden. The best way to prevent it from reeking and scaring your neighbors?
4. Natural ant killer: Powdered sugar and baking soda are a natural ant killer that creates a fatal bait. Mix equal amounts of both the ingredients and sprinkle over ant hills. When the ants eat the mixture, they carry it back to their nests, killing the ants within.
5. Banish sap sucking pests: Both aphids and spider mites are incredibly aggravating garden pests to deal with. And they can kill your plants. Both of these organisms suck nutrients and moisture out of the leaves of your plants, for instance, completely depleting them of their nutrients.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i